Friday, July 26, 2013

Fridays Five

1. I finally broke down and got more test strips off of Ebay. They seem to work fine and they tested okay with the solution.

2. I'm actually wearing blue again today and it's blue Friday and didn't even think about it.

3. Worried for my sister and her fiancée. They are at the ER right now because he passed out last night and fell down steps. Docs are running blood work and tests. Guess depending on what they find or how long they are there I may be up at the hospital tonight.

4. I've determined for sure that if I want ice cream I have to have it early in the day so I can monitor and not let my bg get high over night.

5. I really need to post a review on the Monica Vesci clutch I won through Kim's blog www.textingmypancreas.com. Maybe this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment