Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Not Alone

It's been about a week since I've written. Honestly have not had anything to write, at lest nothing that I can let the world know about. I've been digging into research and reading articles and blogs of others that have been going through everything I'm dealing with and that's my saving grace. Knowing that I'm not the only one. Along with getting to talk to in the last 24hrs a couple of women that I truly admire and trust. I'm reading a book now and at one point she it's talking about new pump users and describes it as being diagnosed all over again. Crazy! I think I hit Brad in the arm when I read that cuz that's exactly what I've been saying!!!! With all this information, much needed info by the way, I'm overwhelmed, encouraged, frustrated, angry, confused and defiantly cry at times. My BG has improved since last week drastically. Pretty sure it's messed up harmones that had me sky rocketing. Last I had talked to Debbie, my CDE was a week ago tomorrow and she told me to touch base with her on the following Friday if things were not looking better. By then they were so I didn't contact her. Well she called me at work today to make sure I'm doing okay. That really blessed me! I told her I'm emailing my numbers tomorrow and things are looking better. Guess we will see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment