Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Something To Brag About

Yesterday is a day to be documented, a day for my diabetes history book. It was the best "D" day that I've had. I've not had my bg so good in 5 years! Altho I must admit that I was at 163 before bed, other than that the highest I saw all day was 116 with one low of 54 in the afternoon. Graph below is before my bedtime bg. My gosh that was beautiful!!!

Today...... Not so much, back to a day of being reminded I'm diabetic. Woke up at 86, which I thought was  a great sign, but then after breakfast and into lunch I stayed between 145-185. After lunch in the 200's no matter how much I kept bolusing and finally got down to 105 before dinner. But I like seeing the dots on yesterday! It can happen, maybe next time it will be sooner than 4 1/2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment