Friday, June 14, 2013

Fridays Five

Ok, this is going to be a short and sweet one for today.

1. Trying to be patient as others don't understand that if I'm told we are going to eat in 5 minutes it had better be. 45 minutes later after taking my insulin and having to down candy and praying I don't have an episode.... Really quite scary.

2. I'm loving my clutch I won thru textingmypancreas.com. It's awesome! I'll post more on that later.

3. Still nervous about going low during the wedding I'm in tomorrow. I didn't even feel I was down to 45 last night at rehearsal dinner before eating. That was scary on top of bolusing and not eating for about 45 minutes later.

4. Got more test strips for my one touch. Kinda bummed cuz I would love to continue using my Bayer one that works with my pump, but insurance doesn't cover enough so back to the one touch.

5. Had a conversation with a complete stranger the other day about diabetes when she saw my bag and I told her that it had special compartments. That was kinda a cool conversation.

That's all for today folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment