Tuesday, August 6, 2013

What Am I Covered In???

Sometimes, diabetes can have it’s funny moments. As a woman I work with said when I told her this story, how many people do you know that can really say they have had something like this happen? 


“What am I covered in?!”

This is what my hubby’s first thoughts were this morning when he woke up. I get up at least a half hour before he does, so as I was in the kitchen getting my breakfast together I could hear him in the bedroom. He comes out somewhat laughing. “What did you do last night?” Brad asks, “I don’t know, what are you talking about?”. I follow him into the bedroom and all over his side of the bed and on the floor there are test strips everywhere! He said he woke up wondering what the heck he was covered in. I know I checked myself in the middle of the night at one point, but how a bottle of strips ended up all on his side of the bed and nowhere near mine is a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment